Total Pageviews

Monday, November 30, 2009

When?? Where??


When
So I just wanted to record some of my initial thoughts about this, considering the most frequent question I receive is "when is the big day?!" Well, for now its just an open-ended engagement, but I am guessing that Fall 2011 is the likely time, considering I will be done with undergraduate school then and either off to work or at med school! Ideally, I had wanted to work a year after undergrad and then get married and then go to med school (just so my parents wouldn't have to shell out all the dough for my wedding) but I suppose a loan will be fine.

Where
I have always wanted one of those cute little country style weddings, out on a plantation-like place or something like that. So, surprisingly, that makes Charlottesville a great destination! Plus it's east coast, 2 hours away from my family and 8 hours away from Jon's. So not too too horrible. As for specific destinations, I was thinking along the lines of Boars Head Inn or Keswick.



Boar's Head Inn




Keswick Hall Inn

No comments:

Post a Comment