Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Theme

Just when I thought I knew the color and theme I wanted for my wedding, I start getting so many new ideas. I'm going to lay them out, then look at them every once in a while til one stands out more than the others..

THEME 1
  • Colors: Mossy Green, Brown, Honey, Copper (um, these blog colors haha)
  • Pattern: Honeycomb
  • Recurring image: Bumble Bee
  • Essence: Meant to "bee"/sweet country

THEME 2

  • Colors: Sage Green, Royal Purple, Ivory, Brown
  • Pattern: Branches
  • Recurring image: birds, pears (one or the other)
  • Essence: love bird/country

THEME 3

  • Colors: Deep turquoise, Bright Mossy Green, Brown, Black
  • Pattern: Peacock
  • Recurring image: Peacock feathers
  • Essence: Mod nature

THEME 4

  • Colors: Red, Black, Gold + Bright Contrast Color (I've seen cyan used...)
  • Pattern: Black & White Damask
  • Recurring image: Poker (King, Queen of Hearts)/Chess
  • Essence: Edgy

No comments:

Post a Comment