Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wedding Dress Chic: The short dress

While the traditional long dress can never be trumped, I am really into the newer short styles that thousands of brides are swapping as their reception wear. Much easier to dance in, the short dress is an obvious choice. Plus you get to pick TWO wedding dresses! My dream outfit is in the current issue of InStyle Weddings donned by the lovely Jaime Pressly... a sweet style, perhaps with an oversized bow (or detail not seen in the actual dress) with one of those cutesy little face veils (I'm definitely going with a long veil for the wedding - so romantic). I feel like I can't represent all the different facets of my personality in just one dress, so with the shorter reception dress I can show off another side, a more cutesy youthful style. I'll try to scan in that picture later!

No comments:

Post a Comment