Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Caroline & Jon Update: Rings and a Photographer

So last weekend Jon and I bought our wedding bands! Jon has always wanted a simple gold band, and because of my matchy-matchy nature, I went with the same. I am still trying to decide what to have written on the inside. Probably "Love forever - 6.18.2011" ... love forever is engraved on the inside of all the jewelry Jon has given me, so I think we'll continue the trend :) although I might decide to incorporate our initials (if there is room).

We have also chosen a photographer! I have been extremely picky throughout the photographer choosing process, in terms of skill, packages, and price. I am not going to say who I am using -- it's my standard not to give away the fine details of my own wedding :). That is a picture he has taken up top, though! These are the main things I was looking for in a package, and get with my photographer!

  • Unlimited time on the wedding day
  • Two photographers
  • Engagement photoshoot included
  • 60 image leather-bound album -- 60 is on the lower side, but it works out fine for me since I am doing a primarily matted album (my next post will be on album styles!)
  • CDs with all the negatives (full files) a year after the marriage (pretty standard)
  • Six 8 x 10s included
My photographer has great attention to detail, superb editing skills, and his photos have amazing clarity. Look out for my engagement pictures once the leaves get pretty!!! :) :) Any suggestions for cool places in the DC area are welcome!

Other pictures by my photographer:





No comments:

Post a Comment