Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

6 months and counting...

Gulp! Under the 6 month marker! Things I need to do over break:

-Hire a DJ [hopeless]
-Pick an officiant [hopeless]
-Pick a florist [in the works]
-Pick an invitation set [extra hopeless]
-Select a bridesmaid dress(es) [semi-hopeless]
-Acquire bridemaids gifts [done! :)]
-Finalize catering [almost done]
-Finalize guest list and send out save the dates to family [in the works]
-Try on my dress for fitting [in the works - Dec 27!]

Wondering when I will crack and hire a wedding planner... although I will admit my catering rep is really good for that. She is introducing me to her favorite florist, and considering I have no direction or idea about who is good in the area, that will be fine for me. Often times your vendors will recommend other vendors they have worked with in the past. Often times this is the best place to hear about good options! BUT always double check their suggestions on http://www.weddingwire.com/! This is a great site for reviews by real brides.

1 comment:

  1. wow, Caroline, 5 months left?! that's so crazyyyy. :) I'm so excited for you and I looked at the official wedding date: you're getting married the same time one of my best friend is too! AHHH. I wish you the best of luck this break to get some arrangements done.. you can dooo it, no sweat right? (like i would know lol)

    :] happyyyy new year.
    -many blessings to you. Shirley

    ReplyDelete