Total Pageviews

Monday, June 27, 2011

We did it!!

Languasco Family, Est. June 18, 2011


Still waiting on the professional pictures, so excited! I will try to make a few posts in the coming weeks regarding lessons learned and good tips picked up along the way. Also, once I get my professional pictures in, I will make a couple collages and "feature" the wedding and all my vendors, similar to what legit wedding blogs do (see this cool blue & green wedding in Elizabeth Anne Designs).


Apologies for dropping off the face of the earth after March... closing up the conference (which still isn't done, sigh), finishing my thesis & classes, looking for a job (still in the works!), tying loose ends with the wedding, & graduating got the best of me ;)! But now it is all over, like they say it sure does go by quick! So quick it is a little bit hard to savor and enjoy it... but for those of us into photography, it is well worth the pictures. Then I will branch off into a separate blog to start detailing the married life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment