Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Re-bridals!

A few pics before and when the photog was around... enjoy!

A present from my grandfather - how cute. And fitting since my mother has a Swarovski collection (consequently now I have a mini one!).


Got some delicious personalized Georgetown Cupcakes (from the show DC Cupcake on TLC!)


Our rings


Made some cameos


Going to swap out the ribbon for gold and hang these in my apartment! Those frames are from TJ Maxx (I wanted oval but settled for circle... so hard to find!)


Awesome Etsy buy


Our "our last name is Languasco, let's take a mafia-style family portrait and I'll turn it black and white so when our family finds it in 50 years we look super legit"


The setting - my backyard


Macaroons from a cafe in NYC... oh yum




No comments:

Post a Comment