Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring Break '10 - Venue viewing!

So, I am pretty excited -- I've made appointments to view Raspberry Plain, Oatlands, and Whitehall Manor! I still need to clear up some exact meeting times, but I am excited to take some of my own pictures because a lot of these places do a crappy job of advertising themselves to the bride-to-be community with good pics! I am doing Raspberry Plain and Whitehall Manor this upcoming weekend and then I think Oatlands during the week, so I will do individual posts for each of them. I am really comfortable with my decision to get married in Loudoun County; Jon and I met here and I have lived here since I was three. Expect both the first two venue posts by Sunday night -- so check back then or on Monday morning! Thanks for reading :o)

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment