Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Signature Cocktails


So, let me just say this now... YES, there will be an open bar! Of course :) BUT Jon and I will each have our own signature cocktail, which I want to have stationed in different levels of the garden - it kind of dips down in elevation like the Lawn. However, talking this over with Jon, it sounds like we both might be choosing shooters instead! I think signature drinks are a fun way to incorporate individual personality into the wedding day, so in my book, its a must!


I want my drink to be fresh and fruity because it is a summer wedding. Being the classy person that I am, I think I am going to do a modified version of my favorite shooter... dirty bong water! YUM! Haha. It includes:


1 oz Chambord Raspberry Liqueur

1 oz Blue Curacao Liqueur

1 oz Amaretto Almond Liqueur

1 oz Spiced Rum

1 oz Sweet & Sour Mix


I think with a raspberry garnish and on the rocks, this could look pretty legit. I highly recommend ordering this the next time you go out, although beware - it's often unknown.


Other flavors/options I am considering: pomegranate/raspberry/cranberry cosmos, fruity spritzers, etc etc

No comments:

Post a Comment