Total Pageviews

Friday, July 1, 2011

Professional Pictures

I just spoke with my photographer today, he said the pictures will be ready next week! Ahh it can't come sooner :)

I think I will just post my favorites on my website (and facebook if I can upload all the rest of my backlog in time!) instead of giving out the password to the uploaded ones on my photogs site... that will be for family only :)

Also, Jon and I just scheduled our "re-bridals" session! I never used my engagment session so Jon and I have a "free" session left. Bridals are when the bride dresses up and takes pictures in her dress before the wedding, so re-bridals are when you do that after. However, I can't not include Jon! I am currently trying to decide on a location -- any good ideas in the DC area? I've also thought about doing shots in the portrait studio, but I think I am leaning towards outside. The venue would have to be very different from Oatlands. I am also having another bouquet and bout made -- this time I will do a colorful one! We'll have to get Jon in a colorful bowtie, as well. I'm thinking of doing something funky for the flowers so stay tuned.

Only a few days after the photoshoot Jon and I will pack up and move to Atlanta. While I am continuing my job search, Jon will help his father with the opening of his family's second restaurant. Jon will love the feeling of being a manager again. Bye bye, Bodos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment