Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner

I never posted about the rehearsal dinner! It was FABULOUS. Way to go Mama Languasco. I was beyond floored with the details. There was a poker theme because the rehearsal dinner is all about the groom and Jon loooves poker! Speaking of which, check out this awesome groomsmen cake (often done at rehearsal dinner as not to upstage the wedding cake). It is a poker table and has all the names of the groomsmen - Jon with the winning hand! Jon's mom and I designed this together and it came out fabulous. It was half yellow cake, half chocolate cake, with raspberry. Yum!


Hehe -- look at this cute poker set Jon's mom made us! Each guest got a poker chip as well. "To Have and to Hold 'em!" -- so creative and cute. One of my favorite momentos.


The ladies & I 


The groomsnen (sans Andrew) and Faja Languasco, haha... with a last name like Languasco I should probably consider having a mafia family. This lends some good inspiration. :) 


Bride & Groom



 The night ended with a double rainbow -- we were taking it as a good omen not to receive rain the next day (and it worked!). I swear you could see the end of the rainbow, I almost wanted to go down there and dig for gold ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment