Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Exciting Send Offs

In every wedding, a bride gets two send offs. One as she walks down the aisle with the groom, and again when she leaves at night. Considering I am getting wed at a historical site, I'm sure there are restrictions. Rice is the traditional throw, but I want something a bit more, interesting. Plus I don't think Oatlands wants a bunch of rice in their gardens. Here is a list of alternatives I have come up with!

Lavender
Natural, sweet, good for a country wedding!


Rose Petals
Very romantic and sweet - epitome of love.

Bubbles
Enchanting and safe for the environment!


Sparklers
Fun, good for night.
I think I'll use these for my send-off on the way to the hotel!

1 comment:

  1. DEFINITELY the sparklers and bubbles. roses at weddings just seem cliche and WAY overused.

    ReplyDelete