Total Pageviews

Friday, April 9, 2010

Wedding Videography: Necessary?

So I thought I had already convinced myself that I didn't need a videographer, why would I want to rewatch the moment later? I rather keep the mystical memory in my mind as it whirled by, rather than seeing it in real time. BUT I just watched The Knot's 2009 videography award winner - they had it designed like a music video. And gahh now I don't know what to do! Check out this video and tell me what you think - or if you're not convinced!

http://www.theknot.com/my-real-wedding/Video/126811/spivian-wedding-day-of-video

2 comments:

  1. "I rather keep the mystical memory in my mind as it whirled by, rather than seeing it in real time."

    You wouldn't be seeing it in real time--it's a recorded tape, so obviously it is not live. And why would you be remembering the event as it transpired before you? Before you had stated you didn't want to recall the day through watching a recorded video of it; converesly, you would prefer to simply reminisce about the day later on, correct? Read over how you've worded this post--to be frank, it doesn't make any sense at all. Also, I'm having trouble understanding what would be so mystical about a memory whirling by? How do memories "whirl by" if the event has already passed? You've confused past and present tense. You are not an effective verbalizer, to say the least. I'm so confused reading these posts. It all seems so contrived and nonsensical--sorry to be so blunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should record the wedding, by the way--what else will save your marriage from failing when you're irrevocably angry at Jon? Ha, ha. But, really--you would most likely regret if you didn't have a recording of it to watch later on. You're spending so much money and time on it--it would be silly not to record that which took so much time and planning, never to be able to relive it again.

    ReplyDelete