Total Pageviews

Monday, February 15, 2010

Detail Update!

So - my new tentative date is June 18th, 2011! It's in the early summer, so people should still be around. Also - I really like it because it has Jon and I's number in it (8 - since we started dating on January 8th, also an 8 is endless/turned sideways means infinity okay enough nerdy math talk :] ). Plus, then we'd be on our honeymoon over Jon's 24th birthday which would be really fun. Last update, I think I am starting to change my dream honeymoon locale from Santorini, Greece, to a little bit closer to home... St. Lucia! It's in the Caribbean, but closer to South America in the Lesser Antilles. I always told myself I wasn't going to pick a Caribbean Island like everyone else - BUT St. Lucia isn't your typical island. It's got amazing mountains - which is bound to provide for some good hiking, one of Jon and I's newest passions. It also has a rain forest! Plus, you can go between a couple different islands (Martinique, Dominica, Guadeloupe) via Catamaran (high speed sail boat), which takes about an hour and a half. The only downside? I was really looking forward to seeing historical / "must see" sites... St. Lucia doesn't really have anything like the Parthenon or Pantheon if you know what I mean. I'll have to think about how important that is to me...


Okay... not THAT important. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment