Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Flower Spotlight: Anenomes



I am really digging these little gems. I would have included them before, but google search always wanted to give me sea anemone, so I kept getting thrown off the track.


Sigh, and yet again, I find myself straying from the fig, candy pink, and peach theme.... I. really like the burgundys and pinks I had before. But then again those are just more pretty colors - I want a pop. I do like those better than the colors I have now. I do really enjoy the peach flowers, but Peach and Purple together - not the biggest fan. There is one theme I keep going back to though:


Colors: Deep Red, Black, White, Gold, Some accent color I haven't decided on

Essence: Vintage Chic / Retro / Mod

Patterns: Stripes, Argyle, Damask

But that might be a little too edgy for me. All in all I think I like light pink, burgundy, and a touch of green. I could do vintage romantic retro with that, right?! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment