Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 11, 2010

PURPLE! and... peach?

Peach Rose

Peach Ranunculus

Peach Dahlia

I'm pretty sure I want my bridesmaids to be in royal purple! More like the top three bridesmaid pictures (esp the first one!)... although Jon and I have been considering a peach and purple pairing (maybe with a hint of pink! mostly just with flowers & ribbons/accent items), however I don't quite like it in the last picture. Maybe it's just that the Bride's bouquet is kind of off-color and doesn't fit. But I did check, they do have my three favorite flowers in peach! I am going to ponder this matching for a while and see if I end up hating it. If I don't, maybe we have a winner... who'da thought it'd be so sweet and girly?! Part of me is still holding out for something dramatic and retro...






No comments:

Post a Comment