Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Update + Unique & Cute Wedding Touches

So, I just requested to see a couple venues over spring break. Ah! I hope they get back to me soon. This is all so exciting. If only I wasn't so indecisive! I still haven't chosen colors, and that is the first step. I was always a sucker for royal purple... then I got Jon into it, and now I've moved on to Pink & Burgundy - which Jon doesn't like. He prefers Light Pink & Royal Purple. Hm. I also like Light Pink & Peach so at least we're narrowing it down. I really don't see any blues or greens coming into the mix, unless they are accents.


CUTE WEDDING TOUCHES! Here are some great ideas I found and I'm definitely planning on implementing more than one of them!



  • Taking polaroid pictures of guests as they make their way to the reception. Can either add these photos to the guest book or sign them and write the wedding date on the bottom and send 'em out with the thank you notes.

  • This idea is interesting -- make your bouquet have two detachable sections, and present one to your mother and one to your mother-in-law. Still not sure what I think about this one.

  • Using seed paper cards (possibly for thank you notes), insert cheesy line about love always growing, lasting forever, whatever. I would do something lame like that :).

  • Putting a heart symbol or something at one seating at every table, then that guest gets to take the table centerpiece home. Or, better yet, donate them to a hospital or retirement home.

No comments:

Post a Comment