Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valerie and Josh are engaged!!

As of February 14th, 2010, Valerie Rankin and Joshua Gunter are engaged!! Yay! This is pretty amazing; Valerie and I can plan together now! I am pretty excited. I wonder/hope her expected wedding date is near mine! I'm assuming she'll do Summer 2011 but who knows. I am talking to her tomorrow so I can find out. Everyone is going to Tech this weekend for a couple birthdays, but unfortunately I can't go - so I'll be returning the favor and sending down a wedding magazine to her! The Knot, to be specific... it's a really good one (I also use their website), it's seasonal rather than monthly, which I don't like because I get bored quickly. But for $10 and the whole spring season, it's huge and chock full of great ideas! Happy planning to Val and Josh! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment